Gentle, Personal Dentistry for Healthy Smiles and Bodies
For our practice, dentistry is more than working on teeth. We genuinely care about the health and wellbeing of each person in our dental family.
Our goal is to help you achieve optimal dental and bodily wellness, through preventive care and education, enabling you to take control of your dental health!
What is Unique About Our Practice?
- We have served Pasadena and surrounding communities since 1991, building a stellar reputation as a patient-centered, accommodating practice that combines advanced dentistry with personal care. You will always be treated with respect, compassion, and empathy.
- Ours is an intentionally small, boutique practice, which allows us to focus on finding and implementing solutions to each person’s situation. Rather than quantity, we are committed to quality dental care. We schedule enough time for you to relax before starting a procedure to fully answer all of your questions and to work at a pace you set.
- We believe in healthy living. A healthy lifestyle leads to improved oral health and a healthy mouth improves one’s physical and emotional wellbeing. We will proactively work with you to establish stronger home dental hygiene practices, and provide accessible, useful, and practical information about nutrition, exercise, and sleep hygiene. We will help you develop stronger habits and learn to make healthy decisions that will positively impact all areas of your life.
- We use state-of-the-art technology and advanced techniques to help you achieve your strongest oral health, finding the ideal solutions to your clinical and personal needs. By combining leading-edge dentistry with personalized treatment, we ensure you achieve the healthy smile you desire and are able to enjoy it for life.
- A family-friendly office, we care about the health and happiness of you and your loved ones and want you to enjoy your time with us. Our inviting reception area is warm and hospitable and you’ll always be greeted, by name, as you step through the door. Our clinical space features supportive treatment chairs and we’ll offer pillows, blankets, and headphones. We welcome parents to come with their children into the treatment area and often have younger children sit on their parent’s lap where they feel secure.
Schedule a Visit
We are excited to be your partners as you take control of your wellness and oral health. Please contact our Pasadena, CA general dentistry office, serving Arcadia, San Gabriel, Monrovia, Sierra Madre, and beyond to learn more and schedule a visit.